How to Book
- Book by phone: UK +44 752 8848 773, International (Skype) +1 802 552 3080, between 8.30am and 9pm (UK time zone) Monday – Saturday.
- Fill in the on-line enquiry Form and send it now.
- Email email@example.com giving all the details listed in the Booking Form.
In all cases, we will reserve a place for you and hold it for 7 days until your deposit is received.
If you have travelled with Celtic Excursions before, you will be entitled to a 5% reduction. This will be subtracted from your final payment. We will give discounts for any booking of 4 or more people. Please email or phone for further details.
Single Room Supplement
All prices shown are for shared rooms. Single occupancy rooms can be arranged at a supplement per person per night of US$ / UK£ 60.
Terms and Conditions
- Your booking is made with Celtic Excursions, 4 Broomfield Close, Castlewellan, Co. Down, BT31 9LU, Northern Ireland.
- Celtic Excursion tours run with a minimum of 2 clients: if Celtic Excursions has to cancel any trip, four week’s notice will be given and all money refunded to the client. We reserve the right to refuse any booking if we consider it necessary.
- If you are prevented from proceeding, you may transfer your booking to any other appropriate person free of charge, provided that you give reasonable notice before the departure date and that there are no other changes to the booking details.
- The decisions made by the Celtic Excursions tour leader relating to the aims and well-being of the group shall be final and accepted by all participants.
- The itineraries shown are guidelines only and may not, at times, be strictly adhered to.
- All participants must be adequately insured. You should ensure that your policy will cover your costs in the event of you having to cancel your own tour. Celtic Excursions and Celtic Excursions suppliers cannot accept any responsibility for sickness, injury or accidents, however caused, whilst you are travelling. Celtic Excursions cannot be responsible for any additional expenses incurred due to sickness, accident or injury, however caused, whilst you are travelling.
- A booking is accepted with payment of 20% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit. On receipt of this you will be sent a letter of confirmation. The balance is payable six weeks before departure. If it is not paid by this date, we reserve the right to cancel the booking. If you have to cancel, the following charges will apply:
1. Over 6 weeks before start of tour = Deposit of 20%
2. 6 to 4 weeks before start of tour = 60% of tour price
3. 4 to 2 weeks before start of tour = 80% of tour price
4. 14 days before departure or during the tour : 100% of full fee
- If the tour is disrupted beyond the control of Celtic Excursions (eg force majeure), any additional expenses incurred through delay, disruption or accident shall be borne by the client.
- Any medical condition must be declared at the time of booking. Clients agree to accept the authority and decisions of the Celtic Excursions tour leaders and the Celtic Excursions suppliers whilst on the tour. If in the opinion of such persons the health, level of fitness or conduct of a client at any time before or after departure appears likely to compromise the safe, comfortable or happy progress of a tour the client may be excluded from all or part of the tour without refund or recompense.
- Any client / clients causing disruption, disturbance, damage or annoyance to other clients, leaders, property or third parties will be expelled from the tour with no refund. This includes any client who fails to advise us of a medical condition or disability which prevents their full participation in the tour.
- Once your deposit has been received and you have signed the booking form, you have implied acceptance of the above conditions.
- A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of 20% of tour cost is due within 7 days of booking.
- Cheques to be made payable to Celtic Excursions and sent to Celtic Excursions, 4 Broomfield Close, Castlewellan, Co. Down, BT31 9LU, Northern Ireland.
- You will be sent confirmation and, if booking on-line, an agreement to sign and return.
- No further reminders will be sent.
- The final balance will be due six weeks before departure, on receipt of which you will be sent meeting instructions, last minute details and an equipment list for walking/activities tours.
All prices for Celtic Excursions tours are in US$ (USA) / UK£ (Sterling) other currencies available at time of booking.
International Money Transfers are acceptable – please email us for details.
Payment by personal or bank cheque is acceptable.
Credit / debit card payments are acceptable.